Responsible for the analysis and preparation of specifications and construction drawings, design documents for process and industrial plants in accordance with project specification schedule and customer requirements.
- Responsible for field instrument and control system design work.
- Able to lead small/medium size project within budgeted MH, cost and project schedule.
- Prepare and review field instruments, Analyzer, Control Systems (DCS, ESD, F&G etc) specification, requisition, TBE, vendor document review.
- Prepare construction drawings such as Location layout, hook-up, cable routing, loop diagram etc. based on project specifications.
- Generate specification requisition for various process instruments, evaluate and select suitable instruments for required process control/monitoring application.
- Preparation of technical proposals (e.g. TBE) and cost estimation for tender projects.
- Preparation Vendor’s Document Review, BMBQ, Man-hour estimation and related.
- Engineering Support at site, attend Field Instrument & Control Inspection, FAT at vendor’s workshop and SAT & Loop Check at site.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Instrument and Control Engineering.
- 8 years’ experience in instrument and control system design work.
- Knowledge and experience in Field Instrument Engineering as well as Control System, e.g. DCS, ESD, F&G.
- Able to work at construction site to support construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication.