The Site Engineer is responsible, but not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for dealing with authorities, client, subcontractors and consultant
• Planning of execution work schedule based on contract schedule for responsible area.
• Highlight technical issues and get updates from Design Department on changes and
distribute to vendors, engineers and supervisors.
• Coordinate with M&E Section for smooth integration of M&E Services into works.
• Evaluate subcontractors’ risk assessment, safe work procedures and method statements.
• Coordinate and lead the inspection of works by Resident Engineer and/or Clerk of works.
• Assist QS in measuring work done.
• Assist in implementing Quality System on site.
• Ensure timely delivery of all construction material.
• Review daily reports from vendors and ensure all daily activities are properly recorded in
the reports prior to circulation to Project Director/Manager.
• Check all works conform to relevant authorities’ requirement.
• Handle technical and engineering problems.
• Check all requirements in contract documents, drawings and specifications and ensure
that variation orders for the section are properly implemented with cost implication
• Responsible for the compliance to safety & occupational health practices to be
implemented at Construction Section and subcontractors and vendors with IMS safe work
• Responsible for site implementation of safety standards to comply with IMS safe work
• Do up subcontractor/supplier performance assessment after work/services completion.
(C) Minimum Qualifications/ Job Experience:
• Minimum 3-8 years’ engineering experience with a Degree in Civil Engineering recognized
by the PE Board or qualification / Degree in the relevant field subject to the acceptance of
• At least 3 years’ experience in planning, coordinating and managing construction works /
teams on airside for airport projects of similar scale, nature and complexity.
• Prior experience in working in construction site, especially in Civil Projects.