CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
The Admin Officer is responsible, but not limited to, the following:
• Have proper bookkeeping on all incoming and outgoing letters.
• Maintain all transmittal records.
• Assist in processing all claims, payments and invoices.
• Assist PD/PM in secretarial duties.
• Support in Administrative, Procurement and EDMS
• Assist in HR matter
• Comply with safety & occupational health practices to be implemented at Administration
(C) Minimum Qualifications/ Job Experience:
• GCE O/A Levels or Diploma qualifications.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Prior experience in working in construction site preferred, especially in Civil Projects.