The job entails SP3D/PDMS Administration maintenance, troubleshooting and development for 3D Project Design Execution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all activities related to the administration of SP3D/PDMS such as installation, creation of projects customization and maintenance of specifications & catalog, troubleshooting, backing up and restoration of projects.
- Provide end user training, support and assistance in resolution of 3D modeling, automated Piping isometric drawing and piping plan drawing and software issues.
- Developing and implementing SP3D/PDMS design, SPRD, technical practices, specifications, and 3D modeling procedures.
- Training, sharing experiences among team members to enhance and standardize SP3D/PDMS activities. Detailing works on the generated drawings from the system.
- Creation of spoolgen from SP3D and coordination with affiliated company for the spool automation out of SP3D PCF Files.
- Creation of services, maintenance and troubleshooting of Oracle DB services and creating permissions for end-users per project requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years' hands-on experience in SP3D/ PDMS Administration and Modeling works.
- Oracle & SQL DB knowledge is a plus.
- Visual Basic and XML Programming language knowledge is an advantage.
Interested parties, please send in your detailed resume indicating your current and expected salary, reasons for leaving, and earliest joined date.