Responsible in providing general direction towards a successful completion of a project, ensuring the disciplines follow the quality standard set forth by the company. The job entails but not limited to identification of critical aspects of project execution and addresses them before they manifest as problems; verification and management of manhour consumption of different disciplines during the project execution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Project 3~20 million and above.
- Facilitate job interfacing with various disciplines, procurement and construction group.
- Conduct contract reviews, risk analysis and contingency plan.
- Organize proposal / project task force and staff allocation.
- Set project policy for quality, safety, cost and schedule.
- Initiate kick-off meeting with clients and internal disciplines.
- Prepare overall budget cost plan and analysis.
- Monitor and analyze project operation and schedule.
- Coordinate EPC cost estimation.
- Represent the company to client.
- Control project documents and design changes.
- Prepare project specifications and systems or processes for the execution of project.
- Able to manage construction work in an operational plant (refinery) independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering preferred with at least 8 years of experience or equivalent.
- Have good knowledge of all disciplines, including Process Technical knowledge.
- Good Knowledge in Basic Design and P&ID.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of project management, front-end engineering and relevant project planning and scheduling tools preferred.
- Solid track record in EPC Project Management in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industry.
- An effective team player with good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong presentation, technical, analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to initiate plans and carry out all assignments professionally, diligently and expeditiously in accordance with established company procedures.
- Proven Leadership and Management skills.
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skill.