14 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
No salary listed
Number of vacancies
WATER TREATMENT / SEWERAGE
New Career Portal: www.blueboxjobs.comVisit Today
- To assist the Project Manager on project site work by focusing mainly on the aspects of construction, safety quality management, and project coordination of projects and maintenance works and to ensure smooth work progression and completion within target time and budget.
- Prepare method statements, design plans, and specifications.
- Liaise with the stakeholders (e.g. clients, authorities, consultants) on permits, drawings, and design matters.
- Develop projected milestone and operational plans for different phases of the project which includes scheduling, monitoring and reviewing of the work of others.
- Determine project requirements and estimate resources such as manpower, materials and equipment.
- Ensure that site works are executed accordingly based on approved detailed drawings, interpreted plans, and requirements of relevant authorities.
- Ensure project meets dateline/schedule, safety & quality standards of client’s requirements. Support contract administration and construction inspection by reviewing final plans, specifications, special conditions, and agreements.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Familiar with Civil, Archi & Steel Structural Works
- Experience in process plants handling both consultants with client will be added advantage
- Open to Entry-level candidates