14 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
No salary listed
Number of vacancies
WATER TREATMENT / SEWERAGE
New Career Portal: www.blueboxjobs.comVisit Today
- Be part of a project team (process/construction), working closely with site.
- Reporting to HSSE manager; support and administer all HSSE related duties and initiatives.
- Reviewing of risk assessments and administer OHSAS18001/SS506 documentations and filing.
- Recommend practicable measures to help protect employees from potentially hazardous work methods, processes or materials.
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment or practices, to ensure compliance with mandatory regulations and industry safety standards.
- Assist management with HSSE programmes and promote awareness to all stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders and follow up on HSSE affiliated matters.
- Conduct incident investigations and introduce effective preventive measures.
- Possess Advance Certificate in WSH (Level B).
- Candidates with prior experience in construction and marine environment would be highly preferred.
- Possess Risk Management Course (BizSafe Level 2) Certification would be advantageous.
- Candidates with First Aid Course Certification will be advantageous;
- Candidates with Managing Work At Height (MWAH) Course Certification will be advantageous;
- Candidates with Apply Workplace Safety & Health in Process Plant Certification would be advantageous.
- Candidates with Manhole / Confined Space Safety Assessor will be a bonus;