WATER TREATMENT / SEWERAGE
• Responsible for preparing and submitting Quality Control Inspection Request and look ahead schedule to the project inspectors, main contractor and client representatives.
• Responsible for carrying out Site Inspection, Providing related reports and following up on completion of deficiencies raised during the inspection.
• Responsible for inspecting on-going activities if the scope of works, technical specifications, design drawings, and quality procedures are being followed.
• Ensure that all materials are in full compliance with the approved material submittals and project specifications.
• Ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and that all attached documents are current status. Ensure all work is correctly prepared prior to any inspection being undertaken.
• Ensure that all installations comply with approved shop drawings, method statements and project technical specifications.
• Assists in resolving any discrepancies, and resolution of engineering drawing interpretation. Coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards, considering the application of environmental and health and safety standards.
• Coordinate with the main contractor and clients QA/QC inspectors for the resolution of site problems.
• Review General Technical Specifications, Scope of Works, Quality Control Procedures, and project design drawings prior to execution of works and all inspection reports for compliance.
• Discuss the important findings to the Site Manager and the Site Supervisor to set a time schedule to clear all remarks.
• Monitor on-going activities if the scope of works, general technical specifications, design drawings, and quality procedures are being followed.
• Check and review shop drawings, re-bar schedules, etc as required prior to execution of work. Review and ensure the quality records, correspondence, survey data, inspection reports, shop drawings, and as-built drawings are prepared in accordance with the project requirements.
• Diploma/ Undergraduate or equivalent professional certifications
• Experience in working for Process/ Oil Petrochemical Plants
• Extensive experience in a quality assurance environment required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• In-depth understanding of industry requirements & standard
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work efficiently in a team environment
• Basic mathematical arithmetic skills