2 years ago
Country of work
To fill by
No salary listed
Number of vacancies
WATER TREATMENT / SEWERAGE
The BIM Manager will represent the company on corporate level to lead the team of BIM professional and deal with external or internal parties in BIM related matters.
Leading and guiding the BIM team to perform BIM related activities,implementation and management of CAD and 3D models for similar scale
- BIM Execution Plan
- BIM 3D Implementation
- BIM to field
- BIM Training to all staffs
- Develop VDC for projects
- BIM/VDC Funding application etc
- Maintenance of BIM related software
- Modelling and drawing experiencs with consulting engineers firm or handling of coordination drawings for main contractor
- Cadidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of related BIM technologies to lead and/or assist in the creation of BIM deliverables such as BIM Execution Plans, Clash Detection Reports, BIM Quality Control Plans, BIM Design Review Procedures
- Responsible, self-initiated, disciplined, able to multi-task and handle work pressure.
- Experience in EPC on government project will be an added advantage.