a month ago
Country of work
To fill by
No salary listed
Number of vacancies
MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTION
· Permanent night shift : 7pm to 7.15am
InThis role you will Supervise production processes, schedules and personnel. Responsible and accountable for adherence to procedures, proper production, quality, maintenance, safety and schedules on assigned shifts. Promote effective employee and company relations to help improve customer service and company profits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise shift personnel in the manufacture of plant products consistent with high quality and safety standards.
- Maintain close observation of orders to keep informed of manufacturing status and, when needed, initiate the necessary steps to conform to schedule.
- Promote and support site initiatives including safety programs, lean initiatives, training programs, and consistently interpret & apply all policies, practices and procedures among plant employees.
- Recommend and implement measures to motivate employees and to encourage employees to recommend ways to improve process, quality, safety and efficiency.
- Routinely evaluate employee performance and identify training needs. Coach and counsel employees for performance, attendance and behavior. Participate in the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Review and approve work time in the appropriate time keeping system. Maintain and verify accuracy of the hours each employee has worked.
- Adjust direct labor to support demand and manage available resources to ensure on time production and delivery of customer orders.
- Ensure SOPs, cGMP, OSHA and Safety regulations are followed.
- Perform routine visual inspection of work areas for unusual occurrences, safety hazards, housekeeping, work space organization and generate work orders where appropriate.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and other departments as appropriate.
- Participate in special project teams as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all laws, regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business related field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in manufacturing with 3 years of experience in People Management
- Knowledge of computer programs and applications
- Certification in First Aid/CPR
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to directly supervise hourly employees in the manufacturing/production area
- Must have effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment with limited instruction and guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels in the organization.
- Proficient in computer use including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees. Must exhibit a positive and
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
- List any safety requirements applicable to role within your country
- Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.
- List any quality requirements applicable to role within your country