22 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
4500 - 5000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
• Manage overall project budget
• Analyse and Develop cost report
• Take off the quantity and evaluate quotations from approved vendors.
• Prepare subcontract documents and purchasing agreements.
• Measure the as-built works progressively.
• Perform costs estimates.
• Prepares and updates cash flow charts.
• Identity variation works.
• Verify progress claims submitted by subcontractors/suppliers and prepare payment responses/certificates.
• Liaise with consultants QS on progress payments and variation orders.
• Estimate subcontractors’ final cost.
• Responsible for the compliance to safety & occupational health practices to be implemented at Contracts Section.