CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
• The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities may include the following, but not limited to:
• Oversee the entire project operations from conception to completion including handover to Clients including but not limited to quality, safety, cost and budget management
• Provide directions on planning, tracking, change control, risk and issue management
• Manage project team resources for efficient deployment and project cost management
• Manage project stakeholders, including client, project resources and subcontractors
• Manage client expectation through project status update meetings, documentation and project reporting tools
• Liaise effectively with clients, other contractors and relevant authorities.
• Ensure safe work procedures are implemented to control risk
• Leverage industry knowledge to analyse and assess gaps and provide recommendations for remediation
• Identify project risks and developing appropriate mitigation strategies, recommends policy and procedure improvements
• Conversant with local codes, regulations and procedures
• Demonstrate leadership, take ownership of projects handled and all related works
• Report and escalate project progress including revenue, cost, financial issue, potential risk, and etc.to the Management on timely manner.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice
• Ensure all personnel under your management comply with company policies and procedures
• Lead and provide strategic and professional guidance to the Tender Preparation Teams on matters in relation to the project performance and compliance, contractual obligations and statutory requirements
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Management
• Motivate and encourage all personnel to comply with Safety and Compliance related matters by demonstrating strong commitment in such areas.
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by the PE Board or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years of working experience in construction or construction management, or combination of relevant work experience in building projects in Singapore for mega projects of similar scale, complexity and nature of work.