• Source and identify Vendors, Suppliers and Contractors in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector
• Prepare RFQ specifications for parts, equipment, construction etc.
• Participate in RFQ/Tender processes
• Maintain all procurement documentation
• Carry out site inspections and related project activities
• Price negotiation with suppliers to ensure competency in cost for materials/services.
• Conduct supplier qualification audit as well as parts qualification.
• Manage the Approved Vendor List.
• Maintain standard operating procedures applicable to the Procurement to ensure work flow process are consistent.
• Develop and negotiate favourable supply agreement with suppliers.
• Any other task/project as assigned by management
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of similar experience in an EPC Company
- Well versed with all procurement related activities
- Good contacts of Vendors, Suppliers and Contractors in the Chemical and Petrochemical sector
- Able to start in November 2022
- I year renewable contract