Electrical Engineer (all levels)
15 hours ago
Country of work
Electrical Engineer (all levels)
To fill by
8000 - 11000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
- Design electrical control systems, generate and modify electrical schematics and panel layouts, assemble bills of material, develop instructions that describe the installation of control systems, and provide support to other disciplines.
- Design equipment and specify the components of products and systems primarily used for commercial refrigeration, industrial refrigeration, and associated electrical power distribution systems.
- Research and analyse data – such as customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals – to determine feasibility of design or application of products and systems.
- Communicate with the sales organization or directly with the customer about product and system designs, performance, and specifications.
- Design products and systems to meet system requirements of quality, cost effectiveness, energy efficiency and other predetermined competitive factors.
- Determine well-defined methods for collecting, compiling, and analysing data relating to substation components, equipment specifications for procurement package development and pricing, IFR/IRC detailed design and review processes, and IEEE/NESC Standards/NERC regulations for design work.
- Review and advice on third-party design documents, procurement lists, and project plans.
- Perform professional and more complex electrical engineering work relating to the design of single line, three-line, wiring diagrams, general arrangement, substation layout and bus arrangement, grounding grid design and lightning protection in conformance with applicable rules, standards, and construction or operating permits.
- Incorporate future-ready techniques, concept development, operating strategies, and various design requirements with equipment sizing and cabling, AC/DC panel design, and conduit and trenching design strategies that account for the safety and functionality of end-users, systems, and infrastructure.
- Verify the characteristics of a site, providing technical input and guidance on various engineering, design, testing maintenance modifications, and construction procedures and issues.
- Develop electrical calculations for loads, equipment sizing, grounding touch and step potentials, short circuit study, protective device coordination, one-line diagram development, protective relaying, and substation switchyard layouts.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct, and adhere to Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant post education experience as an electrical engineer providing design deliverables for capital projects in Pharmaceuticals industries power generation, transmission, and distribution at a utility, industrial, or commercial scale.
- Proficient with electrical engineering principles, practices, process, design/build, and the application to permitting and project work-related issues.
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure design.
- Demonstrates competence and comprehensive knowledge concerning adjacent disciplines such as electrical engineering, P&C, SCADA, and telecom.
- Experience with electrical infrastructure planning, design, and construction management; including active involvement in a variety of rehabilitation, new design, and construction projects.
- Well-defined specific knowledge of relevant engineering and electrical construction laws, codes, regulations, compliance practices, and record-keeping requirements.
- Well-developed ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of electrical engineering principles, understanding plans and specifications, and making factual comparisons to the appropriate regulations.
- Demonstrated effectiveness at coordinating and assertively directing subcontractors and others to consistently complete tasks safely and efficiently.
· Ability to use computer equipment and peripherals to carry out routine computing tasks.
· Good Knowledge of AutoCAD/ SP3D. Good knowledge of 3D Model review through Navisworks or SPR. Interpretation of stress/vibration analysis report.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients and ability to write effective minutes of meeting and other related business communications.
· Strong leadership qualities and analytical and reasoning abilities.
· Good interpersonal and communication.