CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
• Assist the Senior Contracts Manager to lead and guide the contracts department comprising of a team of Quantity Surveyors that oversees all contracts administration matters for all construction projects in the company.
• Attend tender briefing/ site show round/ tender interview.
• Responsible for tendering process including tender analysis and evaluation and ensuring that tenders are properly estimated and submitted on time.
• Responsible for the preparation of tender bid for Management's approval.
• Obtaining client's and their consultants' concurrence on company's proposed resolution to the technical issues during tender stage.
• Assist in the preparation of budget and handing over of successful tender to the Project Team.
• Negotiate with suppliers / subcontractors during sourcing process if required.
• Liaise with the Technical/QA Manager/Safety Manager and Construction Manager on construction methods for tender purpose.