- Prepare specifications, data sheet, calculations and inquiry documents
- Perform all discipline engineering assignment and design work independently
- Perform technical bid evaluation
- Perform Mechanical Handling and Movement Study
- Coordinate with disciplines for layout
- Review of vendor documentation and vendor management
- Provide technical requirements and assessment for inspection and QC related matters.
- Participate in site surveys, HAZOPs, and various workshops, provide technical support during construction, commissioning stage
- Handle interface matters and coordinate with relevant parties
- He/she must be ready to work on construction site and be ready for working overseas upon request.
- Other department related work upon request from department manager
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 4~6 Years’ experience in the industry.
- Candidate shall be familiar with API 610, API 675 pumps and have experience with solid handling equipment, utility packages and other industrial package.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of code, ability to interpret client requirement, identify deviations and co-ordinate for resolutions. In addition, he/she demonstrates the ability to verify own product for error free output and draft technical resolutions for issues, communicate interface matters timely to various discipline.
- He/ she shall be competent in English language and proficient in MS Office programs.
- He/ she shall be competent to make work planning and coordinate with relevant parties both internal and external.
- Experience in Chemical/ Pharmaceutical/ Power Generation/ LOBP will be an advantage.
Interested parties, please send in your detailed resume.