- Prepare calculations, specifications, data sheet, drawings and inquiry documents.
- Perform all discipline engineering assignment and design work independently.
- Review of vendor documentation and vendor management.
- Provide technical requirements and assessment for inspection and QC related matters.
- Participate in site surveys, HAZOPs and various workshops, shop inspections and provide technical support during construction/commissioning stage.
- Handle interface matters and coordinate with relevant parties.
- He/ She must be ready to work on construction site and be ready for working overseas upon request.
- Familiar with ASME codes, TEMA and API 650.
- Familiar with MS Office, AUTOCAD and able to perform calculations using PVELITE, COMPRESS, ASPENTECH, Intergraph Tank, AMETANK knowledge.
- Possess knowledge of code, ability to interpret client requirements, identify deviations and co-ordinate for resolutions.
- Ability to interpret client requirement, identify deviations and co-ordinate for resolutions.
- Ability to verify own product for error free output and draft technical resolutions for issues, communicate interface matters timely to various discipline.
- Competent in English language and proficient in MS Office programs.
- Competent to make work planning and coordinate with relevant parties both internal and external.
- Experience in handling of package equipment, machineries and capable to handle multi-disciplines issues.
- Candidate should possess a Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8-12 years of experience in the industry.
- Familiarity with Shell DEPs, Exxon GPs, Chevron CES will be an added advantage.
Interested parties, please send in your detailed resume.