More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Develop and inspect land surveying project contracts.
- Support field measurement and layout.
- Assist with construction setting out and marking.
- Coordinate and work with site/project engineers for surveying works (setting out, checks, inspections, etc).
- Perform topographic and as-built surveys
- Coordinate work progress and directions
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Year(s) of working experience in Construction Industry
- Willing to work at Jurong Island
- Able to work independently and meticulous