More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Oversee planning, cost management, scheduling, coordination, installation and testing and commissioning works, statutory inspections of various construction projects
- Responsible for carrying out Drawing Reviews, Regular, Intermediate and Final Site Inspection in accordance to company policies, providing related reports and following up on completion of deficiencies raised during the inspection.
- Develop, compile, and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentation
- Day to day coordination and management of workers, subcontractors, consultants, clients, team members.
- Recognised Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 8 years relevant management experiences
- Strong Technical and Communication skills
- Good Leadership and management skills
- Spoken and written skill in Japanese language would be advantageous.
- Opportunities for oversea posting depend on performances