More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
You will be responsible:
1. To support Deputy General Manager, Administration for Accounts, Human Resources, General Affairs for
branch offices in Singapore and Malaysia, as well as Project Cost analysis, Management Strategy
2. To develop instructions (in Japanese) from the head office in Japan within the staff of the Singapore office
and report the results to Japan.
- Manage full spectrum of accounts, including receivables and payables, budget control, tax issue, responding to auditors’ inquiries, bond management, etc.
- Establish and Implement company’s Safe Management Measures during covid-19.
- Manage ACRA company registration, changes, etc.
- Coordinate internal departments and implement of polices promoted by Tokyo HQ to regional offices
- Handles visitors from overseas, including interpretation during meetings.
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve office operational flow when identified
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Abilities to write and converse native Japanese (Required to generate reports and liaise with officers from Japan HQ)
- Degree in Finance, business administration, law or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years in a managerial capacity in finance, accounting and administration
- Strong leadership, possess commercial awareness and results-oriented