11 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
3500 - 5500 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
- The Accounts Officer is responsible, but not limited to, the following:
- Performs data entry in accounting databases and performs routine backups.
- Maintain and updates filing system, including filing/binding of accounting vouchers (payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, general vouchers, petty cash vouchers, etc.) and other miscellaneous filings
- Provides backup and support to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions, including coding, issuing of invoice, purchase order, quotation, processing receipts and payments, etc.
- Prepare payments; billings; update sub-contractor’s payments and GST reporting for Head Office.
- Prepare in monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial closing for reporting to Head Office and Partner (if any) ensures compliance with local statutory regulations.
- Corresponding with accounting team in Head Office to close books at year end upon completion of annual audit
- Maintain all transmittal records
- Point-of-contact for all accounting related matters.
- (C) Minimum Qualifications/ Job Experience:
- • At least a Diploma / Degree in Accounting
- • At least 5 years of relevant working experience in construction industry.
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office, Buildsmart System