POWER / WASTE TO ENERGY / RENEWABLE
Purpose and Scope
A suitable candidate who is familiar with the natural gas value chain, understands the natural gas industry in Singapore and experienced in contract negotiation and management. This position will market gas to major gas buyers in Singapore and manage the major gas customers contracts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Developing strategies, deal structuring, and proposals to major gas buyers.
2. Negotiate new contracts, extensions renewals and execute related agreements consistent with commercial strategies.
3. Manage key end user agreements and performs the role of account manager for major gas customers.
4. Establish and maintain relationships with customers, market participants, regulators and business partners.
5. Conduct market research and analysis on market trends, changing market conditions, regulatory requirements and competitors’ activities.
Key Decisions and Dimensions
1. Support the team in ideation and actualization of commercial strategies for gas sales.
2. Contract management of major gas customers
3. Relationship management with key stakeholders, such as customers, market participants, regulators and business partners.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Good knowledge of the energy business covering LNG and piped gas, ideally with Singapore market experience.
2. Relevant commercial experience in the energy industry.
3. Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
4. At least 5-7 years of related working experience.
Skills, Competences and Preferred Characteristics
1. Good understanding of B2B value chains
2. Strong negotiation, organizational and time management skills
3. Strong stakeholders’ management skills with the ability to influence
4. Self-starter, result-oriented with drive and determination to solve complex problems
5. Effective communication and collaboration skills
6. Critical thinking