POWER / WASTE TO ENERGY / RENEWABLE
Purpose and Scope
This position will be involved in securing new businesses, managing existing key accounts, establishing and review of commercial contracts, and lead customer engagements. A hands-on individual who is able to provide excellence service to customers by identifying their needs and propose suite of services and sustainable solutions in their conduct of business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and existing customers and/or other persons in a position to understand their needs.
2. Strategise and structure commercial proposals to meet clients’ needs
3. Perform commercial viability study for new investments and/or contract renewals and prepare investment papers for approval
4. Prepare, propose and negotiate commercial contracts with customers, including the development of customer-led strategy and preparation of customised pricing proposals, cross selling of bundled solutions including utilities, gas, electricity, solar, contract renewal etc. and meet customers as and when necessary.
5. Work with various internal stakeholders (e.g. asset management, legal, risk, finance, etc) to ensure proposal for new commercial deal/renewals or solutions to meet customers’ needs are technically feasible, optimised and commercially viable.
6. Manage assigned existing key accounts’ contracts/agreements, including dispute resolution, price revisions, commercial performance monitoring, billing verification, etc.
7. Liaise with government agencies for approvals/permits as part of contracts’ management.
8. Lead customers’ engagement programme and conduct analysis on customers’ feedback.
9. Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
1. Degree in Environmental or Engineering fields
2. Preferably 2-3 years in a utilites-related field
Skills, Competences and Preferred Characteristics
1. Company and customer expertise
2. Commercial acumen
3. Team player
4. Communication Skills
5. Interpersonal Skills
6. Analytical & Problem-solving Skills
7. Ability to undertake and accomplish multiple tasks
8. Willing to learn and adapt