2 M&E Engineers required (2 locations)
- NS Corridor at Novena, candidates must have LTA experience
- Tekong Polder Project, candidates must have experience in water management system, drainage pumps, pipe works
- Directly report to the M&E Manager and assists in carrying out his duties pertaining to the mechanical and electrical aspects including checking method statements, submittal documentation, design proposals, working drawings and the like; Co-ordinates and monitorsn subcontractor in relation to mechanical and electrical material/equipment submissions, deliveries to site and storage on/off site
- Monitor subcontractor works in relation to mechanical and electrical installations such as pumps, pipe works, water control gates, instrumentation and building services (ACMV, Fire Hydrant System, Plumbing System etc.)
- Attend inspections with the Project Consultant and prepare reports on all tests carried out
- Support the QA/QC department with field work and documentation for quality control of mechanical and electrical installations
- Check subcontractor as-built drawings, operations manuals and procedures
- Attend final testing and commissioning of completed installations
- Ensure that the overall execution of the work meets the Client’s requirements in accordance with the Contract for the execution of the Project.
- Ensure that he/she understands Company’s Quality Management Program and implement it for all the Project’s phases, and that the Company’s Safety Policy and safety and environmental measures are strictly followed.
- A Recognised Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent academic qualifications.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in M&E
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with others