5 days ago
Country of work
Singapore Offshore Island
To fill by
No salary listed
Number of vacancies
Location: Jurong Island
Contract till end May 2024
Mon - Friday 7.30am-6.00pm Sat 7.30am-5.00pm
- Review electrical engineering drawings and refer to issues requiring changes.
- Plan and enforce E&I works according to schedule and specified targets.
- Work closely with contractors to maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification.
- Monitor and update daily manpower reports and feedback on any lack.
- Engage subcontractors and plan for priority activities in line with the sequence of works.
- Do site coordination with another department.
- Prepare material list depicting all materials, sizes, specifications, special requirements, the testing requirements to meet the design and monitor and anticipate a possible shortage of materials.
- Attend weekly subcontractors meetings and feedback on all site problems and help with the solution.
- Guide and help subcontractors on details of works.
- Supervise and monitor every aspect the status and progress of the works.
- Prepare and update weekly progress report and submit to planing department.
- Electrical progress update and mitigation plan discussing in daily toolbox meetings.
- Responsible for the clearance for both in-house and client punch list.
- Prepare request for inspection according to approved ITP.
- Direct involvement and support of safety control to workers all the time.
- Active participation in safety programs and implementation.
- Prepare material list depicting all materials, sizes, specifications, special requirements, and testing requirements, to meet the design.
- Conduct weekly HSE assessments and safety walk-through, safe and unsafe auditing.
- Electrical progress update and mitigation plan discussed during daily toolbox meeting.
- Relevant experience preferably 5 years of working experience in the Petrochemical Plant industry for electrical works.
- Safety certificates such SSSc and other relevant certificates are required to perform as a supervisor in a Plant construction site.