CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
· To source for a better price and quality for purchasing various materials/tools/rental
Machineries/Equipment required for the operation, maintenance and repair of the special
working vessel, such as but not limited to, like various types of dredger, hopper, crane barge,
pusher and barge.
· To proceed with a full set of procurement procedures with the vendors, suppliers,
contractors and shipyards in a timely manner by closely liaising with vessel maintenance
team and officer onboard incl. manager, engineer, electrician and mechanic
· To upkeep the purchased record in proper manner and provide Purchasing monthly reports
for all Purchase Orders for management’s review.
· Monitor the delivery status to update the requestor on site or store, and follow up with
the supplier for timely delivery.
· Arrangement of logistics via agent
· Other adhoc duties as assigned by the manager.
· At least Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain, or Logistics or with equivalent qualifications
· More than 5 years experience in the similar industry with basic knowledge of ship
· Familiar with the AMOS system would be an added advantage
· Able to travel overseas for business trips
· Permanent Full Time Employment
· 5.5 days work week
· Working hours are from 8.30am to 6.30pm (Monday to Friday) and 8.30am to 12.00pm
· Work Location will be based in Tuas.