- Replace electrical Isolations switches and operating systems are correct as per Specialist Instruction.
- Ensure electrical parts operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, pump, gauges and hydraulic problems.
- Assist Specialist in all Gas Insulated Switchgear Testing Programme.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Ascertain work compliances to standards, tolerances and fits, and ensure that all practices are in sync with sound engineering standards and protocols.
- Test and recheck all installation work to ensure that they are in accordance with OEM Specialist specifications.
3 months ago
Country of work
To fill by
No salary listed
Number of vacancies
CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
- Possess Nitec Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of electrical switchgear servicing experience in maintenance industry