More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Project management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of projects.
- Responsible for a team of engineers, supervisors and workers to ensure smooth progress during execution of project.
- Good knowledge and experience in engineering design for ACMV system.
- Well verse in installation of ACMV equipment's chillers, AHU, VRV and split units and MV systems.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentation and presentations.
- Ensure on-time submission of shop drawings and equipment/material for approval by Consultants and Architects.
- Attend site meeting with Main Contractor, Consultant, Architect and Client.
- Monitor and follow-up construction progress and claims.
- Submit variation order cost for additional work to be carried out as per instruction issued by Main Contractor/Architects and Consultants.
- Resposible for the testing and commissioning of the ACMV system.
- Ensure prompt submission of as-built drawings, operation maintenance manual and conduct training for Client during handling over of project upon completion.
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is preferred or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in handling Mechanical / ACMV projects.
- Green Mark Manager Certification would be advantageous.
- Construction Safety Course for Project Managers would be advantageous.
- A leader with a strong analytical mind and ability to work independently.