3 months ago
Country of work
To fill by
8000 - 11000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
- Review instrument engineering drawings and refer issues requiring changes.
- Plan and enforce Instrument works according to schedule and specified targets.
- Work closely with contractors to maintain material and works quality/standards according to project specification.
- Monitor and update daily manpower reports and feedback any lacks.
- Engage sub-contractors and plan for the priority activities in line with sequence of works.
- Do site coordination with another department.
- Prepare material list depicting all the materials, sizes, specifications, special requirements, testing requirements to meet the design and monitor and anticipate possible shortage of materials.
- Attend weekly sub-con meeting and feedback all the site problems and help for the solution.
- Guide and help sub-contractors on the details of the works.
- Supervise and monitor every aspect the status and progress of the woks.
- Prepare and update weekly progress report and submit to planning dept.
- Instrument progress update and mitigation plan discussing in daily toolbox meetings.
- Responsible for the clearance for both in-house and clients punch list
- Prepare request for inspection according to approve ITP.
- Direct involvements and supports of safety controls to workers all the time.
- Active participation on safety programs and implementation.
- Prepare material list depicting all the materials, sizes, specifications, special requirements, testing requirements to meet the design.
- Conduct weekly HSE assessments and safety walk through, safe, and unsafe auditing.
- Relevant experiences : Preferably 8 – 10 years of relevant working experience in Petrochemical Plant industry for Instrument works.
- Safety certificates such as SSSC and other relevant certificates required perform as supervisor in Plant construction site.
- Building & Construction.
- Jurong Island.