3 months ago
Country of work
To fill by
8000 - 11000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
- Timely issue of approved document including drawings duly reviewed by Company as per requirements.
- Providing/arranging clarification on drawings and specifications.
- Technical evaluation of offers received and preparation of recommendations.
- Monitoring progress of overall engineering activities, advising the Project Manager and corrective action needed.
- Clarification of work activities and documentation that are the responsibility of each discipline.
- Identification of organizational and technical interfaces with Company, and documentation, transmitting and regularly review of the necessary information.
- Establishment of departmental authorization procedures and control.
- Identification and control of design input standard requirements.
- Clarification of design output against design input requirements at appropriate stages of design.
- Responsible to identify, control and notify relevant parties of any design changes in design documents which have been issued and distributed for subsequent design.
- Control of engineering practice and standards development for performing the activities to be effective and efficient
- A degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil/Structural or Process)
- The ability to balance delivering technical excellence with other business risks, including commercial.
- A good understanding of all engineering disciplines.
- The ability to work both strategically and tactically, leading your team whilst still able to deep-dive into technical problems when needed.
- At least 10 Years Project Management and Engineering experience for Petrochemical Plant Project (e.g oil & gas, Latex)
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Building & Construction
- Jurong Island