16 hours ago
Country of work
Singapore Offshore Island
To fill by
5500 - 6000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Technical support to on all Rotating and Static equipment Engineering & Maintenance matters, and provision of expert technical advice
- Ensures all deliverables related to Rotating Equipment are in accordance to the project needs, prescribed specifications and good engineering practice and are completed within schedule;
- Work also includes field support and commissioning assistance.
- Oversees development of rotating equipment selection and design concepts and ensure proper application and execution;
- Verifies contractors work quality regarding specifications, reports, code application, submittal review, equipment selection, deliverables, and drawings;
- Ensure incoming equipment meet the project specifications
- Coordinates with all sections for testing / commissioning requirements
- Reconciles any conflicting design requirements by providing solutions for alignment;
- Provide technical assistance/troubleshooting assistance in resolving rotating equipment design, operation and maintenance problems; contact internal and external experts as required;
- Responds to contractor and client technical queries and concession requests;
- Provides technical responses to contractor and client variation requests.
- Deal well people with more than 5 years of experience in petrochemical projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Proficient with testing procedures and applicable rules and regulations of regulatory bodies
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage team of employees and multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to details.