6 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
28 Feb 2023
5000 - 6500 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING, ENGINEERING
- Responsible for the design submission, shop drawings, standard details and calculations etc.
- Lead and conduct front end engineering and design works including conceptual and feasibility studies.
- Reviewing of design, specifications & drawings in the construction projects to drive cost savings through improvements in construction methods, sequence and/or material used, and to resolve technical issues at the upstream flow during the design and planning stage before the projects were executed.
- Attend technical/design clarification and project meetings with the vendors and the subcontractors with regards to the combine services drawings to ensure no conflict.
- Develop and manage the design approval process with subcontractors, consultants and clients in a timely manner.
- To report on the design submission to client and undertaking DAR submission.
- Testing and commissioning of high voltage & DC system, ISCS and interface management.
Budget & Schedule Management
- Establish and track the development of design deliverables against procurement schedule and budget, ensuring on-time completion, and coordinating all.
- Identify and highlight any potential design risks or issues that will impact Project Performance.
- Possess a Diploma / Degree in any Engineering Discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in 22KV high voltage DC system designing, installation and testing & commissioning.
- A team player with a strong analytical mind and the ability to work independently.