CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
• Manage IT infrastructure in the Asia region
• Provide 2nd level of infrastructure support for all countries in the Asia region
• Perform consultation and provide solutions for IT infrastructure implementations and operations across Asia Region, aligning with organisation’s strategic business plan
• Build, promote and optimize infrastructure services while aligning with regional strategy and local business demand
• Conduct cost benefit analyses for proposed IT projects as input to organisation’s IT roadmap
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer, Information Technology, or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar role with strong problem solving mindset and analytical skills
• Required general knowledge and experience in enterprise infrastructure architecture in multiple countries.
• Possess regional optimization view for designing/managing business applications
• Strong communication skills and team player
• Strong IT documentation skills
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) that is related to the server, SharePoint, and Azure is advantageous.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher CISCO certificate holder is advantageous
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security or relevant network security certificate holder is advantageous