CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
View all our current job openings at https://www.blueboxjobs.com
The employee’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Liaise with Procurement & Subcontracts Leads and Project Managers to review and set up Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Work Package / project budgets.
· Preparing reports on revenue (as sold), internal budgets, commitments, budget transfers, change and variation orders; forecasts and cash-flows in-line with internal management reporting requirements;
· Monitors and updates the actual and committed cost periodically and analyses these costs and trends;
· Verify cost allocations according to Work Package;
· Prepare monthly Cost Report (Ms Excel or EcoSys) and Client’s Reports as required;
· Prepare monthly Cash Flow
· Monitor and identify variance from project current budget and previous EAC and report accordingly;
· Assist PMs and Project Commercial Managers with estimates and supporting documentation for CO to be submitted to Clients;
· Maintain Change Order and Budget Transfers logs and prepare supporting documents;
· Prepare billing memo with supporting documents for Finance to prepare invoices and entries into SAP;
· Internal liaison with Finance/Procurement/Operations to maintain efficient & accurate recording of cost expenditure and manage discrepancies for preparation of accurate and complete cost reports;
· Troubleshoot cost abnormalities in reporting data and liaise with relevant parties as necessary;
· Provide the support to Finance for External Audit and Tax Audit;
· Support Project Manager with risk process and maintain an updated risk register;
· Support Project Manager to coordinate with all disciplines and providing input to the Manpower Management System (MMS);
· Prepare Project and Management ad hoc reports;
· Assist Senior Manager, Project Controls to maintain SEA project SharePoints, monitor SEA project report submission status;
· Maintain and manage projects’ EcoSys, which includes set-up project structure, update and input EcoSys with project financial data on monthly basis and produce EcoSys reports;
· Support Senior Manager, Project Controls on new system implementation.
Working Experience Preferred:
· Minimum 3 years of project cost control working experience in engineering & construction environment.
· Must be fluent in the English language and be an effective communicator.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
Computer / IT Skills:
· High level of Competency in the use of MS Excel (Intermediate to Advance), Power Point and Word.
· Experience in ERP System (SAP preferred) and Cost Control System (EcoSys preferred)