ENVIRONMENT / HEALTH / SAFETY
Roles & Responsibilities
· Plan and conduct biodiversity surveys in a range of different habitat types in Singapore and SEA region.
- Prepare statistical analyses on environmental performance and submit technical reports to relevant authorities, including EIA. BIA, and EMMP.
- Carry out marketing to generate projects and prepare proposals.
· Provide support for other tasks, including administrative tasks and business development, depending on the needs of the company.
- Provide leadership and building capability for the company
· Degree from an accredited institution with a background in ecology/zoology.
- Passion in biodiversity and sustainability
· Experience conducting field surveys in Singapore
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills