15 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
3000 - 5000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
- Support the Project Management Team (PMT) on all logistics issues.
- Liaison with client’s logistics department, understand the requirement, to ensure smooth accomplishment of projects
- To work with Procurement department for the preparation of Logistic tender for project.
- Create a plan or time-table for the movement of material to meet project schedule.
- Liaison with Vendors on the shipping information and tracking the progress of deliverables
- To work with QA/QC department and Project Management Team to ensure Vendor’s carries out the proper packing that meet Client’s requirement.
- To check the submission from the Vendor and get clearance from the Client prior the shipment.
- Obtain more quotations when necessary for major shipment
- Provide quotations to PMT for issuance of Logistics Requisition Form (LRF)
- Responsible for issuance of shipping document (Packing List, Delivery Order, Commercial Invoice, Custom Certificate and Certificate of Origin)
- Coordinate with the warehouse on all crating and packing of materials
- Arrange the transportation of purchased materials, conduct receiving activities, including storage of goods
- To keep records all transactions
- Matching of invoices (Forwarders/ Courier)
- To keep records of stock level if there is any
- To work closely with storeman
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain management
- Min. 2 years experience in the logistics industry
- Good knowledge of import / export, taxes & duties, customs and shipping procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to work as team