CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
Job Scope: You will be required to perform duties in overseeing of the maintenance, repairing and servicing of mechanical and electrical equipment, not limiting to water pumps, electrical switchgears, wiring etc, under the supervision of the Supervisor
• Ensure the smooth operations and effective management of the property assigned
• Conduct routine checks for all building structures, surrounding areas, mechanical & electrical equipment and carry out / make recommendations for preventive maintenance works when required, including inspection for encroachment and site clearance works when required
• Attend and handle tenants regarding feedback & complaints. Comply with department policies and procedures at all times
• Administrative duties such as documentation, letter preparation, copying, scanning, emailing clients.
• Take phone calls, arrange meetings with tenants, contractors, etc
• MCST experience in residential and commercial properties.
• Experience in green mark certification for commercial building
• Experience in capex works such as lift upgrading
• Commercial/retail building management and operations
• Commercial/retail facilities management
• Tenancy management and fit out works
• Budgeting, arrears management