1. Overall responsibility for the marketing and business development for Singapore and S.E. Asia
Oil and Petrochemical Coordination office.
2. Maintain and build customer base to achieve growth.
3. Key Account Management for major customers.
4. Organize, manage and co-ordinate customer visits, sales and marketing activities.
5. Analysis of the market to identify trends, opportunities and communication of those
opportunities to Operations and Management.
6. Be responsible for the coordination and submission of tender documents, rates and quotations
7. Assist with the recovery of debts
1. Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role in Oil and Petrochemical field.
3. Strong focused on the commercial aspects and drivers for the Oil and Petrochemical Testing
and Inspection market.
4. Knowledge and experience in the field of 3rd party Testing and Inspection.
5. Knowledge of Singapore Oil and Petrochemical refining, trade and distribution.
6. Works well under pressure, challenges status quo.
7. Good interpersonal and communication skills.