15 days ago
Country of work
To fill by
5000 - 7000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and recognize business and sales opportunities with new and existing clients, and inform the partner and client as appropriate.
- Support partners and senior managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or its equivalent which is recognized by ISCA.
- At least 6-8 years of audit experience preferably in a medium-size accounting firm.
- Proven ability to lead a team and develop business opportunities
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience preferable from a large CPA firm
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in CPA firms and experience in IPOs, due diligence and special advisory services would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple engagements and deadline-driven.