More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Liase with Client, Main-con, Consultant and project team for the planning, execution and completion of projects.
- Determine and implement the needs of the client through project cost, timeline and quality management.
- Manage contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and staff at site
- Ensure work performed on site comply with the local authority requirements
- Analyze, manage and track project costs against budget
- Maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders to ensure smooth communication throughout the project(s)
- Work Location : Punggol
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 yrs project management experience, preferably in handling ACMV projects for industrial or commercial purpose.
- Experience in Design and Built project will be an added advantage
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Good interpersonal skills and pro-active to problem solving