New Career Portal: www.blueboxjobs.com
Visit today to view more jobs
• Support in cost estimation for projects at various stages of the project development.
• Study and understand all relevant project documents relating to the cost management of allocated projects.
• Establish project control budgets based on the client approved Project Control Estimate.
• Assist Project Management Team in identifying and gaining approval of Estimates/ Change Requests.
• Perform a variety of cost engineering functions including cost control, budget preparations, forecasting, and cost reporting.
• Review cost commitment and expenditure information (for all cost elements), for input to the cost control and reporting system on a weekly basis.
• Prepare regular cost reports and advise management of any forecast cost overruns, to maintain comprehensive accessible registers of financial approvals, variations and change orders.
• Report turnaround and project actual vs baseline cost status as required.
• Report earned value per vendor and identify trends that impact the final cost projections.
• Prepare final cost report and invoice to client.
• Perform other functions that may be assigned by the Department Manager.
• Support in cost database input and evaluation of cost data.