CONSTRUCTION / BUILDING / ENGINEERING
view more vacancies: www.blueboxjobs.com
Reporting to the CFO, you will:
· Manage and oversee the company's day-to-day accounting functions.
· Prepare managerial and financial reporting for the Singapore company and consolidated accounts.
· Prepare monthly reporting pack to HQ in China.
· Analysing financial and business operational information and perform meaningful analysis on the variances and performance against planned budget and prior periods for all the companies within the Group.
· Work closely with related companies to ensure all deliverables align with internal accounting controls and meet expectations for group reporting for eg intercompany reconciliation, group cashflow forecast and monthly management reporting.
· Quarterly submission of GST reporting.
· Assist AP and AR functions to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
· Provide financial guidance and information for business decision making or process improvement.
· Performing monthly forecasting of the cash flow and yearly budgeting process.
· Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and reporting requirements.
· Oversee statutory audit tax compliance and managing relationships with external auditors and tax authorities.
· Any ad hoc assignments as assigned by the management.
· Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, or related field.
· Prior external audit experience combined with full spectrum of finance experience in a construction set up, 10+ years of working experience and at least 5 years of managerial experience.
· strong knowledge of IFRS and China GAAP will be highly advantageous.
· Have solid hands-on experience in preparing consolidated financial or management reports for a group with multiple functional currencies and significant intercompany transactions.
· Strong knowledge of financial analysis, accounting principles, financial reporting regulations and hands-on experience with a full set of accounting.
· Excellent problem-solving, and communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
· Good knowledge of MS Office, Navision or other ERP.
· Ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to speak, read and write Chinese for communication with HQ in China.