• Contribute to API/RPC compliance components, ensuring high stability and assisting the global business in adapting to increasingly stringent compliance requirements.
• Contribute to the API/RPC R&D process and governance platform, ensuring that related tools are easy to use, highly efficient, and capable of building high-quality interfaces, thereby facilitating collaboration.
• Contribute to the backend of the mobile files and other binary resource distribution system.
• 5 years of experience in proven ability to design and implement scalable, high-performance, and reliable software solutions.
• Strong problem-solving skills and logical thinking, with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and collaborate with new business partners.
• Passion for technology and engineering excellence, as well as effective communication and teamwork skills.
• Bonus point: Relevant experience including HTTP/RPC frameworks, service mesh/gateway agents, or other similar technologies.