17 hours ago
Country of work
To fill by
8000 - 11000 SGD Per Month
Number of vacancies
New Career Portal: www.blueboxjobs.comVisit Today
- Developing and managing corporate standards and workflows for BIM-assisted design process integrated with modeling authoring, functional and sustainability analyses, visual documentation, and cost estimation. This includes defining BIM modeling and coordination standards, LOI & LOD/classification management, and model quality validation rules, identifying the BIM software and tools that will be used, and establishing communication protocols for sharing BIM data.
- Supervising and assisting BIM team leaders in the group companies in the performance of effective BIM implementation. This includes developing cross-project dashboard, conducting in house BIM implementation survey, and monitoring BIM capability score of the group companies.
- Developing and managing BIM execution plan (BEP) guidelines that outline BIM-assisted design process.
- Organizing BIM leaders’ committee consisting of BIM specialists in the group companies.
- Liaising with iPD Center of Japan HQ for support of Smart BIM Standard (SBS) and Next-Gen Production Drawing Standard to be implemented in the group companies.
- Assisting the group companies with project tender proposals.
- Monitoring model and drawing quality of ongoing projects in each group company as a part of Design Engineering Review and Quality Review actions, which APRHQ Design Unit carry out to ensure adherence to the project requirements.
- Providing BIM training and support to APRHQ and the group companies, based on their skill levels.
- Managing the storage and organization of BIM Data and conducting cross project analysis.
- Exploring new digital solution/software/skills, initiating Proof-of-Concept in projects, and writing up reports.
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date on the latest BIM trends and best practices but more importantly to move up and advance BIM standards.
- You will also be responsible for collaborating with academicians and industry influencers to influence the market and advance the use of BIM in the build environment. This also includes but is not limited to the developing and implementation of BIM standards, procedures, and workflows for the team.
- Provide training and support to the BIM modeling team and other staff members as needed.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure quality control and adherence to project timelines and budgets.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- 15+ years of experience in design, preconstruction, or project management
- Work experience as a design consultant or equivalent
- 10+ years of BIM process experience
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, BIM360 platform, and other relevant software.
- Familiar with cloud solutions and workflows based on them
- Familiar with classification such as Uniclass, Omniclass and COBie.
- Familiar with Industry Foundation Classes (IFC)
- Good understanding of ISO19650, an international standard for managing information over the whole life cycle of a built asset using building information modelling (BIM)
- Basic understanding of process and methodology of rough cost estimation during design phases.
- Familiar with Bill of Quantity and material Quantity Take Off practices