Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare specifications, data sheet, and inquiry documents.
· Perform all discipline engineering assignment and design work independently.
· Perform technical bid evaluation.
· Perform Mechanical Handling and Movement Study.
· Coordinate with disciplines for layout.
· Review of vendor documentation and vendor management.
· Provide technical requirements and assessment for inspection and QC related matters.
· Participate in site surveys, HAZOPs, and various workshops, provide technical support during construction, commissioning stage.
· Handle interface matters and coordinate with relevant parties.
· He/She must be ready to work on construction site and be ready for working overseas upon request.
· Perform other department related work upon request from Department manager.
· Candidate should possess a Degree in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering with 2-3 years of experience in the industry.
· Candidate shall be familiar with ASME codes, TEMA and API 650 and capable of pressure vessels, shell & tube exchangers and tank designs.
· Candidate should possess knowledge of code, ability to interpret client requirement, identify deviations and co-ordinate for resolutions. In addition, he/she demonstrates the ability to verify own product for error free output and draft technical resolutions for issues, communicate interface matters timely to various discipline.
· Candidate shall be competent in English language and proficient in MS Office programs, Auto CAD and able to perform calculations using PVELITE, COMPRESS, ASPENTECH, AMETANK.
· Candidate shall be able to make work planning and coordinate with relevant parties both internal and external.