More Jobs at: www.blueboxjobs.com
- Takes Team Management and leadership role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services. Assists the Directors with Business strategy and management.
- Carry out cost and profit diagnosis on projects including feasibility studies and preparation of project fee proposals
- Working closely with clients and project team to establish project requirements
- Reviews status advised by project personnel and external parties and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for Management, Client or others.
- Fiscal and commercial management of projects to ensure they return the target margin
- Leadership and hands on delivery of monitoring of construction and installation on projects
- Liaising with existing clients to establish long term relationships and future upcoming projects
- Liaising with future client prospects and general business development.
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors’ teams
- Support clients in tender and procurement of contractors and equipment.
- Leads on the coordination of engineering services, together with hands on delivery of concept and details designs
- Ensures risk and performance monitoring analysis takes place through effective systems of internal control and delegation
- Mentoring and development of younger members of the PMO team
- Production of technical white papers to promote the technical capabilities
- Hands on involvement in local office management in conjunction with other members of the senior management team
- Takes a holistic view in the selection and application of engineering concepts and solutions
- Assists with and leads in Digitalization of processes with the aim to improve quality of materials used to assist clients.
- Surveys and due diligence reports of existing data centres
- Presenting technical papers at industry events where the opportunities arises
- BSc/BEng in appropriate engineering discipline or have sufficient equivalent experience
- Significant experience of specification design for a range of pharmaceutical plant types
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
- Experience of having managed projects abroad (desirable)
Skills / Specific Knowledge
- Sound knowledge & working application of key health and safety issues and legislation
- Appreciation & working knowledge of contract and business law
- Knowledge of MS office applications word, excel etc
- Flexible and self-motivational approach to work
- Ability to use it based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Good understanding of bs standards/ GMP regulations/codes
- Experience and understanding of invoicing and credit control
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Presentation skills
- Leadership & mentoring skills
- Chairing/facilitation of meeting skills