New Career Portal www.blueboxjobs.com
- Manage overall project cost, schedule and budgets.
- Manage General Contractor and other directly contracted vendors and consultants.
- Analyse, track and effectively manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Review construction proposals and related pricing/scopes.
- Review, correct and assess work-in-place, to approve capital expenditure spends.
- Review and approve cost loaded schedules.
- Run and lead client and other required meetings.
- Identify the factors that influence construction costs and can monitor and report on this data.
- Knowledge and experience with all methods of construction procurement and long lead equipment.
- Review, validate and audit cost estimates prepared by contractors and others within a client’s organization.
- Support engineering decisions relating to the project cost and budget while design-build changes take place during construction.
- Review requests for payment.
- Track and ensure equipment meet the project schedule.
- Record occurrence that might result in a claim - acting on the client’s behalf.
- Advocate on the part of the client during disputes, disagreements, modifications, or change orders.
- Coordinate and oversee scheduling consultant reviews on the project.
- Review and approve final invoices, payment applications, retention payments.
- Oversee and manage the transfer of the building operations to the client including all close out documentation and warranties.
- University degree in Construction Management, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Member of a Professional Engineer of Singapore is preferred Experience as a Construction Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years sector experience in EPC project with hands-on experience in managing intake/outfall EPC projects worth S$10m and above.
- Knowledge of Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Low Voltage scopes of work.
- Advanced skills with spreadsheets, report writing and presentations.
- Strong and professional communication skills, with great organization skills, ability to multi-task.
- Must have a “team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support other groups and projects when required.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, creativity and dynamism.
- Manage revenue, team resource and priorities to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Experience with business development, including developing business with existing and new clients, and cross-selling.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Must possess good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills with good risk management skills.
- Good team player with ability to work independently.