To assist the company's CEO in:
- Manage overall project cost, schedule and budgets.
- Manage General Contractor and other directly contracted vendors and consultants.
- Analyse, track and effectively manage critical milestone activities to avoid schedule slip.
- Review construction proposals and related pricing/scopes.
- Review, correct and assess work-in-place, to approve capital expenditure spends.
- Review and approve cost loaded schedules.
- Run and lead client and other required meetings.
- Identify the factors that influence construction costs and can monitor and report on this data.
- Knowledge and experience with all methods of construction procurement and long lead equipment.
- Review, validate and audit cost estimates prepared by contractors and others within a client’s organization.
- Support engineering decisions relating to the project cost and budget while design-build changes take place during construction.
- Review requests for payment.
- Track and ensure equipment meet the project schedule.
- Record occurrence that might result in a claim - acting on the client’s behalf.
- Advocate on the part of the client during disputes, disagreements, modifications, or change orders.
- Coordinate and oversee scheduling consultant reviews on the project.
- Review and approve final invoices, payment applications, retention payments.
- Oversee and manage the transfer of the building operations to the client including all close out documentation and warranties.
Management Skills, Budgets, Microsoft Office, Construction Management, Construction, Ability To Work Independently, Change Orders, Supervisory Skills, Risk Management, Estimates, Procurement, Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Scheduling, Voltage, Project Cost
- University degree in Construction Management, Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Member of a Professional Engineer of Singapore is preferred Experience as a Construction Project Manager with a minimum of 8 years sector experience in EPC project with hands-on experience in managing intake/outfall EPC projects worth S$10m and above.
- Knowledge of Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Low Voltage scopes of work.
- Advanced skills with spreadsheets, report writing and presentations.
- Strong and professional communication skills, with great organization skills, ability to multi-task.
- Must have a “team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support other groups and projects when required.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, creativity and dynamism.
- Manage revenue, team resource and priorities to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Experience with business development, including developing business with existing and new clients, and cross-selling.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Must possess good interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills with good risk management skills.
- Good team player with ability to work independently.
- There are positions in Singapore and overseas