evaluate existing equipment maintenance gaps, recommend maintenance task to fill up the gaps, able to carry out maintenance program change control etc.
· Manage reliability monitoring program and reporting including vibration, lubrication, oil analysis, etc.
· Set up the Reliability Laboratory with Condition Monitoring programs encompassing vibration monitoring, lubrication oil analysis as well as thermography scanning and function as the custodian of the programs and ensure those programs are periodically reviewed and updated to reflect good industrial practice.
· Perform failure analysis/investigationto determine the cause of equipment/component failure.
· Responsible for initiating, conduct and facilitate the equipment/component failure analysis with plant engineers, production team to establish the cause of failure and develop solution/ improvement plan/methods to prevent recurrence.
· Roll out, drive & maintain reliability improvement program.
· Be the focal point with external vendors on all reliability engineering services and technical matters, ensuring timely support from vendor on their services and material supplies.
· Work with vendor on software upgrade and calibration on the testing/data collector equipment owned by company to stay relevant.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
· At least 5-10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Experience with SAP (CMMS), accounting principles, cost awareness preferable
· Knowledge about procurement processes and commercial basics.
· Strong communication skills.
· Organizational skills and ability to work under pressure.