- Conceptualizing automation solution and provide the site with professional recommendations for automation.
- Reviews, understands, and interprets requirements/specification accurately for integration into design of equipment.
- Ensures design for manufacturability. Acts as liaison with internal and/or external Assemblers/manufacturer of equipment to ensure all parts are manufactured to the design.
- Liaise with Management Team on critical project details e.g.: Automation Concept / ROI / Payback Period / Timeline.
- Able to detail out Project Management approach in planning and following up key milestones. Possess ability to present Site’s initiatives on automation across the Regions.
- Clearly communicate all global and regional Automation strategies and deploy to site.
- Work closely with selected trusted vendors which will serve as our long-term partners.
- Establish and clearly communicate all global and regional Automation strategies to the department.
- Manages automation projects to meet delivery timeline and meet CAPEX-ed budget.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical/electronics/electrical/software application engineering.
- Knowledge of EMS industries.
- Adept knowledge and skill in project management.
- Knowledge of automation equipment assembly and installation.
- Ability to lead and be self-directed on managing automation projects until completion.
- Have considerable exposure and possesses knowledge in all disciplines of I4.0.